Happy Groundhog’s Day ya’ll! Phil predicted an early end to Winter and to that I say, Hallelujah! Although I can’t complain because the fine south is blessing us with gorgeous 70 degree weather.
Now for some randomness:
- I’m working remotely next week and really looking forward to it.
- My nesting takes the form as stocking up the freezer and cabinets fit for an end of the world apocalypse.
- I’ve been feeling unmotivated towards work. I have some tedious projects I’m working on, and once I get into them, they aren’t that bad, but starting them is a struggle.
- I recently heard on the radio that working women don’t take all of their vacation days. Say what?! What’s especially bothersome to me, is that men do! Sistahs, PLEASE take your vacation days! You have earned them and it’s part of your compensation. If you don’t take them, you are in effect, giving yourself a pay cut. Don’t do that m’kay?
- I can already feel this baby move. I think he’s doing somersaults.
One last thing – stay tuned for a logo upgrade!!! My fabulous friend/website guru is giving it an overall because for one I don’t have blonde hair.
Tell me me about your Tuesday!