Day 11 done. Not much to report here. It was a recovery day and I took “recovery” to an extreme.
Now for randomness…
1. My scalp hurts ya’ll! With Insanity I was washing my hair every day but after almost two weeks of this my scalp got so tender and it hurts now! I also have little bumps…maybe I’m allergic to my shampoo? Needless to say, I’m not using shampoo every day now and brushing my hair VERY carefully.
2. Once upon a time I made homemade granola. And it has changed my life. And my sister’s. And now I can’t eat yogurt without granola.
3. Just this morning I learned that oatmeal has protein in it!!! Who knew?! I’m aiming to get in 100 grams of protein a day while doing Insanity so moral of the story…read nutrition labels.
4. Yesterday was soccer practice. I love my Bugaboo (Brother I). He warms my heart and made me a mommy. But right now, my only goal in life is to get through soccer practice without tears.
5. Hurricanes, tropical storms, tropical depressions…oh my. I live on the southern east coast….Labor Day will be rain and more rain.
And a couple pictures of my boys
What shampoo do you use?
Are you a fan of granola in your yogurt?
What are your Labor Day plans?